STANDING SEAM METAL ROOF PANELS
Standing seam roofing is considered one of the most durable and maintenance-free type of metal roofing materials on the market. A standing seam metal roof from Union Corrugating Company provides energy reduction benefits without sacrificing style. The clips and screws fasten the panels tightly to prevent leaks and are concealed to give the appearance of a sleek and streamlined finish. In fact, standing seam provides a contemporary, distinctive look that will complement many home styles. This is the most common type of metal roofing used for both commercial and residential. Once installed, its dramatic shadow lines run continuously from ridge to eave, accenting the pitch and plane of every roof angle. Let Elite Exteriors, LLC transform your home.
Features & Benefits of Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- High Seams – High seam panels have a greater benefit versus a lower seam panel for moisture penetration. Seams also known as ribs are raised to prevent water penetration and help prevent water leakage into the interior, and diverts water down the roof to a drain point.
- Fasteners/Clips – Union Corrugating Company standing seam has a concealed clip system and is one of the most durable and weather resistant roofing system available.
- Fewer Seams – Because the metal panels run unhindered from the top to the bottom of the roof, not only are there no horizontal seams but, in total, the roof has a fewer number of seams.
- Corrosion & Rust Resistance – Our metal roofing and siding panels and sheet steel products are coated with an aluminum-zinc alloy coating (AKA Galvalume®/Zincalume®). This creates extraordinary outdoor corrosion resistance.
- Durable – Metal Roofing coated with an aluminum-zinc alloy coating (AKA Galvalume®/Zincalume®) will have an exceptionally long-life expectancy.
- Pest and Termite Resistant – Bugs, pests, and termites cannot penetrate through metal materials making a standing seam metal roofing system your best defense against unwanted creatures.
- Fire Resistant – Metal roofing and metal wall systems are noncombustible. They have a Class A fire rating. Class C rating when applied over a combustible material such as wood shingles.
- Wind Resistant – Metal roofing can withstand powerful wind gusts.
- Lightweight – Lightens the load in installation and reduces the load bearing weight on support walls and beams.
- Stylish – Available in various colors and can be ordered in a variety of premium specialty finishes. Standing seam roofs are perfect for certain types of contemporary or country-style houses. Due to the smooth, straight lines, these roofs give your house a stunning appearance with a modern flair.
- Energy Efficient – Metal roofs with a “Cool” paint finish reflect solar radiant heat, which can help reduce cooling costs.
DECRA SHINGLE XD
While the initial cost of installation is lower than most roofing material, you get what you pay for when it comes to asphalt shingles. The DECRA Shingle XD line of stone-coated metal roofing products was architecturally designed to feature thick-cut edges that provide the dimensionality of asphalt shingles, but last two to three times longer.
DECRA SHAKE XD
The natural colors of wood shake can be stunning at first, but short-lived without continuous care and ongoing maintenance. The DECRA Shake XD line of stone-coated metal roofing products provides the rustic tones and architectural details of hand-split wood shake roofs backed by the high-performance, low maintenance and element-resistant strength of steel.
DECRA VILLA TILE
The beauty and elegant curves of barrel-style Spanish tile is hard to compete with, but as one of the most fragile roofing materials on the market, the ongoing maintenance and short lifespan of tiles leaves much to be desired. The DECRA Villa line of stone-coated metal roofing products achieve the classic look of semi-cylindrical Spanish tiles without sacrificing durability or longevity.
Get in touch with us by calling Elite Exteriors LLC at (262) 641-5760 or by filling out our convenient contact form. We look forward to hearing from you soon.